PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa


30th March 2010 marks our one year marriage anniversary and 8 years anniversary of being a couple. Truth is when I was younger; I never thought I could be with someone for that long…hahaha.

I recall the first time I saw AK. He was performing on stage, singing a Chinese song he wrote. The name of the song was “Kuai Le”. I enjoyed some of the songs performed by various students that day and one of it that got my attention was his. I bought the CD that the organization sold and actually wrote down the lyrics of AK’s song : ). I did not buy the CD just because of him of course but the more I listened to his song, the more I loved his voice. From then on I seemed to notice him more when we were in the same lecture hall. I started liking how he talked, how he laughed, how when I thought he saw me and how cute he was….hehe.

Well, lucky for me, one of my housemates knows him from a tuition class when they were in high school…and one of his housemate was in my English class. To set the record straight, I was the one who made the first move by sms-ing him :P. Anyway, to cut the story short, we went on our first date to Batu Feringghi, Penang. ..and the rest was history.

Like any other couple, we had our ups and downs. We have been through some hard times together. It did not help when the both of us had bad tempers. You can just imagine the loud arguments we had. ..so immature. I can safely say this now..we are all over that craziness although there are still the occasional arguments. All I know now is I have never been in love with my hubby so much as I am in love with him now.

Thank you dear for 8 wonderful years. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for learning to understand this complicated soul of mine. Thank you for loving me.
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh you're so SWWWEEETTTT *grin*

    -Sis


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you Dear for your 8 years of givings for as much as I could ever imagine. Loves you an ocean and a big Muaksssss ( from me and DJ )

    AK


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Muaksss...thank you so much to you too dear. Love you :)


  4. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    Wah didn't realise it's been 8 years already. Congrats!


  5. Elyssa Says:

    Thanks Jeremy :). Yup...8 full years..hehe. Hoping for many more years :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails