PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
It has been awhile since I wrote. Been busy with my son and being pregnant for the second time..hehehe. Just like my first pregnancy, my second pregnancy’s symptoms were also quite bad (headache, nausea, vomiting for 19 weeks before it subsided. Vomiting from 4 to 7 times a day was the average). However, I am thankful that this time around I manage to keep my sanity intact unlike my first pregnancy. Sure there were crying episodes and lots of complaining, but it never came close to losing my mind.

Anyway, I am now at 38 weeks and will be meeting my second little pea in a week’s time. This time around, it will be a princess. I am very excited yet nervous at the same time. Having a newborn again in the family with a 3 year old toddler to care for would be a challenge.

Motherhood has been challenging even after 3 years of experiencing it. I think it is a never ending challenge till I leave this world. I can be so in love with my son at one time and yet feel like hitting him for being so “ungrateful” at another time and thoughts like “why did I have to insist on having children” will pop in my head once in awhile. But at the end of the day, I will not want to change the fact that I am a mother to Ayden and I am sure I will feel the same about my second child.

Meanwhile, I have to start getting my emotions ready to receive this newly god given child of mine soon. Wish me luck and wish me lots of patience in handling my children…hehehe.


AKPP with our little princess at about 31.5 weeks
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails