PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I have been working like a crazy woman everyday after work to clean and clear our stuff. Worst part of it is that AK is not in for almost three weeks!! He only stayed in our HOME for one night and had to leave on a plane the very next day. AK told me to take it slowly...easier said than done. Once I get started, I could not stop..this is why I have started to fall sick (flu, sorethroat and a slight headache). BUT...I am partly glad I am this crazy after seeing parts of our home being transformed. I am falling deeper in love with our home day by day. Below are some of the latest updated photos. I managed to clean most of the area downstairs but there is still much to do. My storeroom is still filled with our stuff...lots to do till it's truly ready.


My dad "opening ceremony" (sprinkled some mixture of rice, salt and tea leaves)



Wet Kitchen: Sink Area



Wet Kitchen: Cooking Area



Dry Kitchen



View of Dry Kitchen and left part of Wet Kitchen



Dining Hall : Overall View



Dining Table : Coasters etc from Bali



Living Hall: Overall View (with AK's favourite LCD TV..hehe)



Living Hall: Table chosen by AK



Our "Love Nest"...:P (Bedsheet set chosen by ME! :P)



Wardrobe : (I took almost an hour to get this wardrobe cleaned!!)



One of our staircase light (This my favourite light :P)

11 Responses
  1. AK Says:

    Thank you so much dear! Promise I'll do my part once I'm back k!


  2. wah.. your wardrobe is SO HUGE.. hehehe


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Dear, you have done so so much for our house de....it is my turn now :). Waiting patiently for your return ohhh


  4. Elyssa Says:

    Nicole: Haha...not enough space for clothes....:P. Hubby ask me "happy or not? Now got big wardrobe?"..haha. But I suffered when cleaning it (the dust from the parquet after polishing)


  5. for me, i want a shoe wardrobe.. hahaha..


  6. Elyssa Says:

    hehe...makes sense. Shoe and handbag wardrobe?? Aiyo, just use one of the rooms and convert to your haven of clothes, shoes and handbags la..:P


  7. Anonymous Says:

    What a difference these pics are from the last batch. Great job! The house now looks so much like a home! Is the wet kitchen enclosed (inside)? If so, why the separation? Is this the latest thing? Nowadays, what features come with the house, and what do people have to add?
    (slr)


  8. Elyssa Says:

    slr,

    Nope. The wet kitchen is not enclosed. Meaning no door that seperates the wet kitchen with the rest of the house. That is what the kitchen hood is for. Which separation are you indicating? You mean wet and dry? My wet kitchen alone tak cukup to fit all my stuff. So wet kitchen is just to cook and wash. The plates etc are stored at the dry kitchen lor :P

    Nowadays you can get a lot from a new place...all boils down on $$$$. Mine came as a blank unit. All that you see in the pictures were added by AK & I. There are houses/apartments in KL that comes with most built-in furnitures..but the $$$$ is unbearable.haha



  9. Elyssa Says:

    Jeremy,
    You are the first to comment on it (other than my dad la..haha). I LOVE IT too...suits our RED bed well..hehehe...red for PASSION :P


  10. Anonymous Says:

    The pic, "view of dry kit and left of wet kit" made me visualize the wet kit at being an enclosed part. I think I understand your explanation--got to see it for myself, right? Houses there are done so differently, but like everywhere else, money talks! (slr)


Related Posts with Thumbnails