PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I can’t wait for DJ’s last vaccination in mid-March. Currently he still needs 2 more vaccination before he is able to go out into the public or even interact with any animals. The full vaccination is supposed to boost his immune system to the maximum. For the meantime, we have to just spend the weekend in the house with him. Hence, we have limited activities that can really tire him out.

Apparently my hubby found out that there is an association full of dog owners that meet up every Saturday for hiking activities at Bukit Gasing with their dogs (small or big dogs). This would be one activity we will try out. I like hiking so would not be a problem for me (plus I really do need the exercise..hehe). My hubby on the other hand who dislikes hiking is now willing to hike because of DJ. WooHoo!! Usually if I suggest on going for a hike, he will give excuses like “tired”, “next time”, “don’t feel like it”, “lets go for a movie instead”, etc. So I should really thank DJ for this change..hehe. But we still have to see how things go when we really do join the group :)

I will be going back to my hometown this coming CNY with DJ. It is just too bad the vet discourages DJ to have any close contact with my parents’ pet dog. Would really love to see him play and interact with PoPo (3 year old Pomeranian).
Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    How are you going to keep the two dogs apart? DJ's in cage all the time? Not like that, right?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    haha...was going to say the same thing but JJ beat me to it.

    Good on DJ encouraging daddy to go for exercise!

    Sis


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Discussed it with my dad already. We have the divider between the dining hall and living hall. Hence we going to close that door and we will let DJ run around the dining hall and the rest of the area.Meanwhile PoPo will use the living hall and garden, since PoPo is so used to being in the garden most of the time (even sleeping outside right now). Cross my fingers it will work out. I am sure PoPo will be very excited..but I think DJ may be still blur blur..hehe

    Sis,
    Yeah...daddy and mummy both needs the exercise :P


  4. Unknown Says:

    dj! dj! dj! ur lucky pet lar.... all time attention..... but i still in to golden retriever.... will consider on it as u advice me.... hehe


  5. Elyssa Says:

    You must be willing to take up all responsibility when you decide into getting a dog..it is not easy. People who say is easy means they are not making the dog happy. It is just like taking care of a very young child. Yes, please do consider deeply on what I advised you. You cannot just think about yourself. You have to think of the dog's happiness too. Do more research first..do not rush into it. Talk to the breeders or the pet shop people..they can give you some advice on top of finding info online.


  6. hahaa.... u & lou gung exercising... good... i'm looking for some exercise here too.. ;D

    and u are going to be a very good mum ;p


  7. Elyssa Says:

    Good mum? haha..I doubt that. At times I feel like hitting DJ but had to remind myself that he is just a little pup. hahaha

    One more month till we bring him out for his big debut :P


Related Posts with Thumbnails