PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
One of these happened last night and I realised I never shared this with you. So here it is!
Few of DJ's weird/cute/funny/amusing antics before/during/after his sleep:

1. Legs twitching
2. Body twitching
3. Sleep barking (soft barks) - Like he was dreaming or having a nightmare
4. Snoring
5. Grumbling noises
6. Sudden jump from sleep and run to another spot and sleep right away at that spot
7. Sudden wake from sleep and look into "space" and snarl/bark (loudly)
8. "Chiap-chiap" sound (the sound of the tounge moving in the mouth just like when human does it)
9. Sighing right before his sleep (like he had a very long tiring day)

That's my old man DJ for you!!

DJ: Am I Cute or What? :P
5 Responses


  1. Anonymous Says:

    my dog has 80% of the similarity ler... =p


  2. Elyssa Says:

    Melissa: Cute right? And funny!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Very cute. Macam orang :) SR


Related Posts with Thumbnails