PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa

Before anyone misunderstands, the chendol on the left picture have nothing to do with the picture on the right...err...not entirely true. Well, here is the story...
The chendol in Melaka's Jonker Street is very well known because of its tasty tasty, yummy yummy Gula Melaka!! Hail Gula Melaka! :). But there is only one shop (No. 88) on Jonker's Street that is suppose to serve the BEST chendol ever. My parents and I arrived Jonker's Street full of enthusiasm...but VOILA...the queue was so long (as shown on the right pic). What would you do in such situation? Suffer the hot sun and queue along with all the crazy food fanatics? Or would you go home?
We ended up eating chendol at the next door shop, No.86..:P. It was nice but I guess not as mouth watering as shop No.88. Truth, I would have queued up for the delicious chendol if my parents weren't there. Come on la..travel all the way there and not having it?
Hmm...my next trip perhaps?

4 Responses
  1. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    Wah you would queue ar? I may consider queuing if it wasn't hot.


  2. Elyssa Says:

    I think if I was with friends (who are not locals la), we'll most probably queue together with those crazy ppl :P. Can chat while waiting ma.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    All this time in M'cca, I've not heard about this cendol at No. 88. Another place to check out. (slr)


  4. Elyssa Says:

    Not too sure how good is it, but it is always packed with ppl


Related Posts with Thumbnails