PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gsSwEoKbWQ

Went to see the latest Singapore movie, Where Got Ghost. I did not expect the movie to be in three parts. It was a funny movie, however I am a little scared now that I am alone at home...haha

Personally, I still think that Money Not Enough 2 is the BEST Jack Neo movie ever...perhaps the best Singapore movie I have seen. Seen it three times and tears flow every single time.
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    I didn't know it's in 3 parts. Money Not Enough 2 is better than I Not Stupid?


  2. Elyssa Says:

    To me it is better because it is so touching and it really does happen in reality...I do hope I would not end up that way when I am older...it is sad...


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Oh...I just realise that it might be an misunderstanding. It is not in three parts (like Lord of The Rings)..but three stories in one movie...hehe


Related Posts with Thumbnails