PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I have a friend whose mum passed away yesterday morning. Her mum was only 50+. Worst thing was it happened during her family trip overseas (after a very long time of not having one) and to top it all, it happened on the 2nd day of CNY. Normally they will not travel during CNY because her parents insisted they stay in Malaysia. This year though, they decided to change the tradition of staying in Malaysia because they could not celebrate CNY as her grandmother passed away not too long ago.

Her mum was a healthy lady. She had headache spells in the hotel and collapse into unconsciousness. Doctor said she had stroke and brain hemorrhage. Was in the hospital the whole of CNY when she finally passed away. It is a SAD SAD moment as she was so close to her mum. I have never met her mum but I recalled her mum commented that I was so cute like a little girl after seeing my photo and even wanted my friend to introduce me to her cousin. I even joked saying to my friend "Ask your mum whether she wants a god-daughter or not since she seems so fond of me". And now, I will never have the chance to meet this person.

Life is so short and unpredictable. Love the ones you have now with all your heart so you would not have any regrets when one leaves you. It is afterall the Cycle of Life.

Lets pray for her and her family to be able to go through these harsh times
Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Very sad :(

    Condolences to your friend.

    -Sis


  2. Condolence to your friend & her family. May they stay strong!


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Heard from another friend that she have not eaten for one whole day yesterday and kept vomiting because of crying too hard. It is really devastating. The whole family are still in overseas right now.


  4. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    My condolences to your friend and her family.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    so sad to read about it....im about to tears... CONDOLENCE to ur fren & family...(we must appreciate everyone around us)

    -Melissa-


  6. Anonymous Says:

    My heart goes out to your friend. To lose a parent, esp Mom, is tough. However, sudden and unexpected deaths are the toughest. Is your friend OK now? SR


  7. Elyssa Says:

    My friend is much more stable now. But have higher responsibility now (since she is the only girl). However, she does break down once in awhile. She is strong..got to be strong for her dad.


Related Posts with Thumbnails