PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I had a short but yet very meaningful skype conversation with my sister today because it was my first "typed conversation" with my nephew Matt. My nephews (Luc and Matt) just turned 3 years old a few weeks back. So far, my family and I had some video call session on Skype with them. Today Matt had to stay home with his mum because he is sick. I could not go on video call, hence I typed out what I wanted to say and my sister helped to convey my messages to Matt. Below is an extract of the conversation with my sis and Matt :). Enjoy!

Sis: Matthew at home sick today. He said he wants to say hello to Aunty Lyssa and kong kong - could not go on video call :(
Sis: hi from matttttt (matt type this with my instructions)
Me : HELOOOOOOOOO.Big kiss from Auntie Lyssa
Sis: he says he does not  like kisses...hahaha
Me : haha...blow kiss ma
Sis: no kiss (from matt)
Me : then HUGSSSSS la
Me : big bear hugs - then I gave him one icon of a bear hug
Sis: yes please (from matt)
Me : (hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug) - gave Matt 6 more icons of bear hugs
Me : many many hugsss to throw away his flu
Sis: he likes the bears
Sis: he's saying they are giving cuddles and imitating the hand motion...LOL
Me : hahaha...so cuteeee
Me : tell him Auntie Lyssa will give him one bear when he comes to Msia
Sis: ;( Matt wants me to give you this face - It is a "crying" icon
Sis: I like a little bear said Matt
Sis: (hug) Now he wants the bear to cuddle you - gave me an icon of a bear hug

Isn't he just adorable? Hahaha. However, I am not too sure why he wanted to give the crying icon to me.
Labels: , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yea... I have no idea either..*grin*

    -Sis


  2. Elyssa Says:

    Maybe he was feeling down because he was sick or perhaps he just likes how the icon looks..hehe


Related Posts with Thumbnails