PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
Every morning after 40minutes of driving, I usually reach work half hour before my work starts. I have a principal that I would not start work before my working hours. So, I will normally browse through the newspaper for the main news (to come up with topics late in the day when there are no more topics to talk about..haha). Then I will go online to check my mails and do some face-booking. When the clock strikes 09.00, I shut down all unrelated sites and start my work.

The above sounds all too normal I guess. But after a few minutes pass, time just seems to go in slow motion. A minute feels more like 15 minutes for me. This is when I start wishing it was my lunch break. Then I can have a rest, have lunch and chit chat with colleague (s). After my lunch break, it gets worst. It feels like I am in another world wondering what am I doing sitting down in this stupid cubicle and wondering when 6pm will arrive. After the dreadful 4 hours which feels more like eternity, 6pm arrives, and I will be too shy to leave because everyone else still seems so busy with their work. By 6.05-6.10pm, I will say to myself, "what the heck! Just go home la"...haha... Day in and day out this is my routine.

I just feel zombi-fied during my 8 hrs of work and feel so much more refreshed half hour after I have reached home. But most of the time, I would just be too tired to do anything for those measly hours I have before I sleep. Is it worth it?
Labels: , edit post
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    That sounds dreadful! How come everyone around you busy though???

    -Sis


  2. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    No it isn't. That's the simple answer but of course understandably it's difficult to change. Good luck!


  3. u forgot to mention about skype-ing while working! :p


  4. Elyssa Says:

    Sis,

    They are from different department


  5. Elyssa Says:

    Nicole,

    There are so many things I would love to mention here...but my blog is an open blog..haha...not too good mentioning about what I do EXACTLY at work. Details on why I am so miserable at work should not be written down...haha. If I write down, it will be pages and pages of it.


  6. Elyssa Says:

    Jeremy,

    Yeah..I need to do something about this soon. But I forsee my first half of the year would still be like this. That is why I said the forecast of the Libra I posted here feels so true for me


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Lyssa, keep having the pic of your palace in your head, picturing your paycheck going toward paying part of the mortgage, perhaps that will make work an easier pill to swallow. For many, after being homeowners, they become "slaves" to their homes, at least for a few years. sl


  8. Elyssa Says:

    The thing is, I am at a position not minding to have a smaller "palace" than do "suffer" here...this is just part of the story since I cannot say much here...sigh


  9. Elyssa Says:

    The thing is, I am at a position not minding to have a smaller "palace" than do "suffer" here...this is just part of the story since I cannot say much here...sigh


Related Posts with Thumbnails