PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
One of the things that can actually lighten up my day without anyone's help is....COMEDY!! Sometimes when I feel down or just had a quarrel with my hubby (made up but still feel down), all is better (or at least a little better) after watching some episodes of my favourite comedy series. I had a conversation on this with my hubby just the other day. I started by asking him what is your all time favourite comedy? He answered "hmm...Everybody Loves Raymond". At that time we were watching one of those old episodes on Everybody Loves Raymond which really cracked us up :P. He then return the question to me. I thought for awhile and I feel that I like two comedy series equally. They are:-

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND


F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Try it sometime if you are feeling down :)
I realised that comedies are not as they used to be. Many which are shown on Star World currently are just OK. So far I have fairly enjoyed others such as 30 Rock, The Office, Kings of Queens, According to Jim, How I Met Your Mother etc...but not as much as the ones above. Which is your favourite? :P
Labels: , edit post
9 Responses

  1. Elyssa Says:

    Oh yeah...forgot that..hehe. Still prefer Everybody Loves Raymond though. But the Nanny is hilarious! Still watching it once awhile on TV :P


  2. Elyssa Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hmmm....I don't really know which is my all time favourite.....I like the same one as yours...plus some British ones like Coupling

    -Sis


  4. Elyssa Says:

    Rarely watch British comedy...hehe. Perhaps not well known here. There was once they showed one. Forgot the name of the show but it was about working computer geeks


  5. Anonymous Says:

    MASH is our all time comedy fav. A friend recommended Seinfeld, and we liked that. I do like Everybody Loves Raymond and Frasier too. SR


  6. Elyssa Says:

    Hmm..never heard of MASH. Seinfield and Frasier is a little old but can be entertaining too :)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    The latest comedy hit here is, "Office". Do you have it there? SR


  8. Elyssa Says:

    Yes. We had it here for quite a number of years already. Is it the one Steve Carell starred in? Ak and I like that too..but I think it is not shown this year.


Related Posts with Thumbnails