PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I attended my first "dress up" company dinner last night and surprisingly it was fun. Why I said surprisingly is because I did not enjoy the proccess of getting there (proccess of being in the committee team). Basically i felt useless and for the most part of the event, it was done by an event management company.

Anyway, as you can see from the photo attached, I dressed up as CHUN LI!! It was not because she was my idol (actually I rarely choose her as my Street Fighter character because she ends up loosing...haha). My reason of choosing her character was because it was the only outfit that can fit me!..haha. I tried a few outfits before this one. Both were Cleopetra's outfit. The outfits fits me but not too well (the skirt was a little big for me). I stumbled upon the Chun Li outfit when I saw the owner of the shop hanging it back into the closet. I saw that the outfit was small but was not too sure I could fit in. Asked the owner what outfit was that and once she saw me, she said it is Chun Li's outfit and it will fit me well since I am small sized. To cut the story short, I tried it, liked it and rented it!

I was a little worried that I would be so embarrassed wearing it for the dinner BUT they were so many other sporting staffs who really went all out to get an outfit for themselves!! :) I felt "normal" at the dinner..hehe.

p/s Grand Prize for Best Dress was RM 3000!!...I only got the consolation prize of RM 100 shopping vouchers.
p/s/s Btw, there were two CHUN LIs..hehe. Me at the right of the photo :P

Well, at least I had fun and had an opportunity to see Phua Chu Kang perform! :)
All in all, it was a great dinner

2 Responses
  1. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    Wah sounds like fun. How much is the rental? Congrats on winning the $100 voucher.


  2. Elyssa Says:

    It was quite exciting :). Rental for mine was RM60. Deposit RM100. But my outfit was subsidised because I was in the committee :P


Related Posts with Thumbnails