PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa

Photo from http://funnybookfanatic.wordpress.com/

This was our (me and hubby) first double movie date with my best friend (BF) and her hubby. My BF suggested we watch Iron Man 2. As we had enjoyed Iron Man the last time, we agreed. Tickets were all sold out (e-ticketing) at One Utama and e@Curve. Hence, my BF managed to get tickets at Tropicana Mall (4th row from the front…haha). We had nice Claypot Chicken Rice at Damansara Jaya before the movie and some Taiwan snacks after the movie at Tropicana. Sigh..the food at Tropicana was really quite disappointing.

Anyway, this is a movie review, so I should cut my grandmother’s story short..hehe. Overall the movie was good. However, AK and I preferred the first movie of Iron Man. We feel that the sequel was a little too messy with too many characters in it. In addition to that, the humor of this sequel was not as good as the first one. There were too many “Iron Man” prototypes in this movie too which makes it not so special anymore. However, you would not be too disappointed with the action and the hi-tech scenes of this movie.

I would certainly recommend this movie to my friends. Enjoy!!
P/s Look out for the new “hot” character Natalia, played by Scarlett Johansson (showed in the picture above)
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails