PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I bought this printer in July 2006, together with my DELL laptop (XPS-M1330). I used to use this printer quite often at the beginning..but now..NILL. Overall, I like it a lot because I could scan my coloured photos quite well to upload it in the web. But now I realised I rarely use it and it is not good to leave it idle for so long. The ink will slowly dry off and then I would need to buy new cartridges again. Lately, someone mentioned about buying a printer..and I thought "Hey...if she does not mind a second hand printer, why not get mine?". But I really do not know how much I should sell. If I am not mistaken the printer cost me about RM200-300 at that time. Hmmmm...

Anyway, some photos of my printer:

View of the scanner


Overall view


View when not in use


You can check out the cartridges prices at http://accessories.ap.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=my&l=en&s=dhs&cs=mydhs1&category_id=5630&mfgpid=1989681&chassisid=-1

This is where I bought my new cartridges. Purchasing of the cartridges was very easy..just by doing it online and they will send them by post in a nice packaging :P
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Me want a new printer! But ur too far away...

    -Sis


  2. How about view of "dust collection"? ;D


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Sis, how much does a printer like this cost in OZ?

    Fern: Dust collection on the printer is it? hahaha. Not too much because I wrapped it up in a big cloth. hehe. By the way, forgot to mention that this is a printer, scanner & photostat machine. My advice is to see what choices you have at the fair in Ipoh. Because printers like this nowadays are quite cheap. Do take into account the cartridge prices too. Good Luck finding the right onw ! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails