PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
Just a short summary before I start with the main story. AK and I have been together as a couple for 8 years plus now. When we got registered on our 7th year anniversary, whatever happened after that was the same as when we were just dating. Basically, we were like a married couple even before we signed the marriage certificate. We were in no mood (mainly financially) to do any wedding dinner or wedding shoot. Long story short, our parents said that it is a MUST for us to take the photo. My guess is for them to put it up in the house to show that their children is already married :P. My mum said it is a symbol in my house to show our marriage to people.

After having thought about it, we decided to go for a simple one..perhaps a total of 1-2 gowns. Why take so many when it will all end up in a photo album or a casing which will be kept under the bed or on the cupboard or in the store room? At last we did what all other married couples have done…chose a bridal studio, paid the deposit and went for our gown selection. In the middle of all these events, I got excited (like many other brides will be). Had so many ideas and thought that the “simple” one we were going for was just too simple…haha. And many friends will tell me it is a once in a lifetime thing. They were shocked that I had not much preparation done for the dinner and the photoshoot.

Anyway, we ended up taking a package with Keep Gallery which supposed to include 4 gowns for the shoot. However, we chose PD as our photoshoot location (as we love the beach a lot) and this location was counted “far” and we could only have 3 gowns in total. I had my gown selection on 27th May 2010 and was tempted to add another day for shooting (which is quite normal) because I thought that 3 gowns was just too little..hehe…see how much I changed? But I kept reminding myself that it would be a waste of money because after everything is over, the album will just be a dust collector. So…wish me luck that lots of my poses are good enough for the album! :)
Here are some photos of the “almost” made to the Top 3 gowns during our selection.









More photos to come..(snapshots during gown selection)
Labels: , edit post
10 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yes...mine is collecting dust! *LOL*

    When is photoshoot? Be prepared to do ur twists *grin*


  2. Anonymous Says:

    - Sis above


  3. Elyssa Says:

    Sis,

    Hehe...an album for memory and to take it out 10 years once perhaps? hehe. Photoshoot on 15th June..hope all goes well la.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Yeah, at least you will have "an album for memory" for you to pull out in 10 years, blow off the dust, and show it to whoever is interested. Otherwise, the alternative would be, in 10 years, you and AK would say, "Now, why didn't we go for the Wedding Shoot?", & will blame each other. So, be like everyone else, go for it, and save a spot in the closet for the album :) SR


  5. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    I still like the white gown.


  6. Elyssa Says:

    SR,

    Yeah...I guess you are right. But we compromised. Have one album but not over the board kind. Many spend about 5-7k just for the photos and gown rental.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    The 1st two wedding gown would be the best choice! reveal the good shape of you ma...
    CHEERS


  8. Elyssa Says:

    Too bad none of those went into the top three that I chose. Those that I chose not in here..haha. Although I wanted to change one with the 1st one..but had to add RM100...so don't want la..keke


  9. Fei Says:

    I love the first white gown (first picture)~~ looks great on you!! made u look sexy, tall and slender~~


  10. Elyssa Says:

    Yeah...was going to change the black gown to this but had to add money..so decided not to...


Related Posts with Thumbnails