PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
Ever wondered how Melaka food in KL will taste like? I decided to bring my half-Nyonya mother to Sri Melaka in One Utama. This is my second visit to this shop. Normally I would not go into any restaurant which has the word “Penang” or “Melaka” or any other states name in KL…it just does not seem right. But well, I got to satisfy my curiosity sometimes :P.

Overall from my total of two visits there, I think the food tastes quite good. However the food was way overpriced. So it is just one of those places I would go “once in awhile”. Judge it for yourself on the prices below:

Mix Vegetable with meat (RM 28.00)...way over priced even with the prawns

Green Curry Fish (RM 21.00) - This is highly recommended..marvelous

Foo Yong Egg (RM 14.00) - Very normal

Sizzling Beancurd (RM 15.00) - Normal


I guess the only dish I feel is kind of worth it is the delicious green curry fish..haha. However, I do recall the pandan chicken I had on my first visit was good too. Overall, I feel this is one place you can try once and that would be enough. Bring your whole family so that you can try a few of their dishes...but get your credit card ready or make sure you have enough cash..haha.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    Yes, the green fish curry is absolutely delicious! But food is definitely overpriced.


  2. Elyssa Says:

    YUMMY!! :)
    AK did mention that another shop in One Utama called Peranakan is cheaper..maybe can try that next time


Related Posts with Thumbnails