PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
YES!! It finally arrived
Front Cover

Back Cover

And...the DVD itself!!



Russell Peters!!! You are one heck of a funny man!

AK and I fell in love with Russell Peters like we fell in love with the Edamame :P (http://lyssapathoflife.blogspot.com/2010/06/where-can-i-find-this.html). I have to thank Steven (friend) who introduced me to him. Russell Peters is so far one of the funniest comedian in the world. For the record, I do not watch many stand-up comedies. Hence, please forgive me if you do not think so (introduce me to one if you have someone better..hehe). Well, even if he is not the BEST, at least he is AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS!! I introduced him to a few of my friends and they just loveeeeeee him :).

Since he is a Canadian-Indian, his best jokes are on the Indians. Other than that, his jokes revolve a lot around Asians, Arabs, Jews, cultures, sex, etc. I am sure you would know by now that he will NEVER be allowed to perform in Malaysia. I was excited and sad at the same time when my friend Anu (I introduced RP to her a few months back) told me she will have the opportunity to watch him in Australia. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…..why not me??? But well, she did help me buy one of his shows on DVD and I was so excited when the package arrived.

AK and I did not waste a single minute to start watching it. It was great just laughing our asses off at home watching him for two days in a row :)

To those who have not heard of Russell Peters, go watch some of his clips on You Tube. Unless you are one of those who are sensitive to jokes, you will surely enjoy his show.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Try Jo Koy...he is funnie too... ~wena!


  2. Elyssa Says:

    Jo Koy is also HILARIOUS. Saw his performance in "Don't Make Him Angry". He is so funny. They have two different styles. RP uses the audience a lot into his jokes and his facial expression is so so so funny. But I agree with you...Jo Koy is definitely AMAZING too :P


Related Posts with Thumbnails