PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa
I turn the big "3-0" today. Personally, it is not really a big deal but I still recall how I perceived being 30 as being so old when I was in my teenage years. So today, I get to experience it myself and I do not feel as old as I thought I would feel. Minus the being-tired- all the time, body aches, slow metabolism & low stamina, I think I still feel young (errr..if that makes any sense at all)

Anyway, I am happy how my life turned out so far especially now that I have my little baby boy with me and knowing what a loving husband and family I have. I am in a great position!

So all to the 30s' out there, yell "Hell ya' I am 30 and I am proud of it!!".

So is 30 is the new 20??? I doubt so, but at times I do feel like I am in my teens and it feels great!
Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Jaded Jeremy Says:

    Lucky you then lol. I definitely felt old, after filling in some insurance proposal forms (as compared to filling such forms 5 years prior).


  2. Elyssa Says:

    Haha...try mixing with your secondary school friends and you may feel young again :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails