PathofLife Search Engine

Custom Search

PathofLife Result Search

Elyssa

Source: http://www.sonofthesouth.net/uncle-sam/no-smoking-sign.htm

People who know me knows that I am a hater for smokers. This does not mean I do not have friends who smoke. I do, but when they smoke they will try to do it away from me. I have not smoke in my life and never plan to because I just hate the smell too much. I recall once I even went home to change my clothes (during lunch break on a working day) because it stunk like crazy after a meeting outside. I even told people how I would divorce my husband if he ever took up smoking. This is how much I hate it.

I am not against people who wants to smoke. Do not get me wrong. I am not saying that smokers are bad people but I just can't understand as to WHY most of these smokers must expose this hazardous smokes to others? Don't they realise that second hand smokers are also in danger when they breathe in the smoke? Don't they have love ones that they have to protect from dangerous substance (especially those with children)? Why smoke near people like me? Or worse, why smoke near your own children?

It is a good step from the government to ban smoking inside a building. But I feel they should also ban people from smoking in public places like a open food court, the park, etc. Those that want to smoke will have to go to the side of the streets to smoke or go to special rooms to smoke.

To you smokers, PLEASE I beg you. You may not think that it matters, but it matters to the rest of the public. If you can't stop smoking (for your own good), the least you can do it smoke away from people (unless in some obvious 'smoking' places eg: club, pub, etc).

Below are some of the many websites around on the dangers of smoking and how to stop:

http://www.stop-smoking-tips.com/dangers-smoking.html
http://dangersofsmokingx.com/
Labels: edit post
2 Responses

  1. Elyssa Says:

    Thank you for 'supporting'. We need more people like you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails